Information collection and use
User-provided information: while using Nucleo, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you, respond to your requests/inquiries, service your purchase orders.
Here is a list of the information we store if you create a Nucleo account and use the Nucleo application:
- Email address and password, used to identify you when you log in via our website or app
- Name and Billing information, used to generate an invoice after you make a purchase on our website
- Device unique identifier, used to identify your device when you log in via the Nucleo app
- If you're a team admin: your team members' email addresses, used to manage the access to your team projects
We DO NOT store information about your payment details. All payments are processed via Paddle.
Cookies information: when you visit Nucleo, we put small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- Remember your login information so that you don't need to enter them again when you come back
How we protect your information
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information and for controlling access to your email communications from us, at all times.
If you’re still unclear about our terms, please contact us at [email protected]
Amber Creative S.R.L.
Via G. Matteotti 21
Brusciano (NA), IT