We offer different Extended Licenses depending on how you intend to use the Nucleo icons. Generate a custom license by answering the following questions.
Please note that it's not possible to purchase an Extended License for templates, themes, UI kits and plugins distributed for free, and for open source projects.
By purchasing the Nucleo Core Download 1000 - Extended License, you have the right to:
- Use the Nucleo icons in a Product offered for sale (or for free) where Nucleo contributes to the core value of the product being sold/shared.
- Use up to 1000 icons in your Product.
The Extended license gives you the right to use the Nucleo icons in a single Product. If you want to use the Nucleo icons in different products, you have to buy an extended license for each one of them.
A Single Product is an organic, complex project. If you’re working on 2 or more subprojects (e.g., a website and a mobile application) that are connected/complementary, you’re working on 1 Product. Therefore you need only one extended license.
- The Extended license doesn't allow you to redistribute our icons. You may not allow your users to export the icons directly through your application/product.
- If your product is a downloadable digital file, it needs to include the Nucleo Copyright Notice.
- The Extended license doesn't give you the right to share your Nucleo log-in information.
If you’re still unclear about what is or isn’t allowed under this license, please contact us at [email protected]