- Last updated: August 14, 2017
- Github repo
By purchasing Nucleo Extended license you are being granted the right to:
- Use Nucleo icons in items offered for sale (or for free) where Nucleo contributes to the core value of the product being sold/shared.
- Use up to 500 icons in a single product (the one you’re purchasing the Extended License for) if the users/customers can access Nucleo source files (e.g. Nucleo icons are stored in a folder inside the downloadable file).
- Use unlimited icons if the users/customers cannot access Nucleo source files (e.g. Nucleo icons are encrypted and user can only use the icons throughout the application).
- Use Nucleo icons in unlimited personal and commercial projects where Nucleo doesn't contribute to the core value of the product being sold/shared (the Extended license includes the Team 1-10 license).
- Have up to 10 users using Nucleo applications.
A single Extended license gives you the right to use Nucleo icons in a single product. If you want to use Nucleo in different products, you have to buy an extended license for each one of them.
A Single Product is an organic, complex project. If you’re working on 2 or more sub projects (e.g. a website and a mobile application) that are connected/complementary, you’re working on 1 project, therefore you need only one Extended license.
If your product is a downloadable digital file, it needs to include Nucleo Standard license, as well as Nucleo Extended License.
When you purchase the Extended license, we provide a JSON file that includes a list of categories, tags and style info that can be used if you decide to implement a search feature within your app.
Example of products offered for sale (or for free) where Nucleo contributes to the core value of the product being sold/shared:
- Logo builder application that combines Nucleo icons to create a logo
- Theme builder where users can browse Nucleo icons and pick the ones to include in their design.
- Application used to create presentations, where users can pick Nucleo icons through the built-in presentation builder.
The Extended license doesn't allow you to redistribute our icons. You may not include the original purchased items (or source files) in your product, or allow your users to export the icons directly through your application/product.
The Extended license doesn't give you the right to share your Nucleo log-in information with your clients; you can invite team members though (up to 10x users), in order to give them access to the source files.
If you’re still unclear about what is or isn’t allowed under this license, please contact us at [email protected].