By purchasing Nucleo you are being granted a license to use Nucleo icons (including the custom icons created through the Nucleo web application) for specific uses under certain conditions.
You have rights to use Nucleo icons in unlimited personal and commercial projects for yourself or a client. Even if you don't renew the Basic license, you can still use the source files for as many projects as you want.
For each project, you can use a maximum of 500 icons (intended per unique style: for example if you're using the same icon in both the outline and glyph styles, or in 2 different sizes, you're using 2 icons). This limit doesn't apply if you're using Nucleo web font, in which case you can use all icons included within the font.
By purchasing Nucleo, you have the right to:
- Use Nucleo icons in unlimited personal and commercial projects.
- If you're using Nucleo icons in a commercial projects, there's no limit to the number of customers that can use the product you're developing (e.g. if you're developing a web application and you're using Nucleo icons throughout the design, there's no limit to the number of active users of the application).
- Use Nucleo icons in application/website/print/mobile/logo design.
You don't have the right to:
- Sublicense, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute Nucleo icons on its own (even for free).
- Use more than 500 icons for a single project.
- Use Nucleo in a product offered for sale (or for free) where Nucleo contributes to the core value of the product being sold/shared (e.g. you can't create a logo builder application that combine Nucleo icons to create a logo, or use Nucleo icons as a feature of a Wordpress theme).
If you're interested in using Nucleo icons in items offered for sale (or for free) where Nucleo contributes to the core value of the product being sold/shared, or if you want to use up to 1000 icons for a single project, you have to buy an extended license.
If you’re still unclear about what is or isn’t allowed under this license, please contact the support team at email@example.com.