Setting up a Nucleo team allows your teammates to access the Nucleo icon library and share projects through the Nucleo application.
Note: Existing Nucleo teams using cloud services like Dropbox to share projects can upgrade to the Team Collaboration plan for hassle-free syncing and new role management features by going to the Team page and selecting the team they want to upgrade. They can import all the local projects in one-click on the app projects page. More info here.
Invite Team Members
The team admin can modify team information and invite members on the team page.
How to invite:
- Click 'Invite Members'.
- In the pop-up modal, enter an email address or multiple addresses, separated by commas, or import a list of email addresses (a .txt file with a list of comma-separated email addresses or a .csv file).
Post-invitation, the team members' area will populate with the invited email addresses. An invitation acceptance is indicated by a green circle next to the email address.
Removing a User:
- Click the Remove icon (-) next to the user name/email.
- Remember to save changes.
Note: Each team has one admin, whose credentials are the ones used for the Nucleo account purchase.
Team Collaboration and Icon Sharing
With a Team Collaboration account, your team can share icon projects within the Nucleo application and manage role permissions.
New team members are assigned the 'Editor' role by default, allowing them to:
- Create, delete, and modify team projects.
- Add or remove icons within a project.
- Modify icons, e.g. rename them or add search tags.
- Adjust project customizations (e.g., color, stroke value).
- Export projects.
Change a member's role via the selector next to their email:
Read-only members can:
- View all team projects and icons.
- Export projects.
When changing the role of a team member, don't forget to click the 'Save' button to apply the changes.
To collaborate on shared projects:
- Team members must accept the team invitation received via email.
- After acceptance, log in to the Nucleo app and access team projects via the app navigation.
To share a personal project:
- Right-click the project and select 'Share with > Team Name'.
Switching between personal and team projects:
- Click the arrow next to 'My Projects' and choose the team name.
Syncing a Team Project:
- Click the 'sync' icon next to the project name to update with changes made by others.
Note: Personal and team projects are independent; changes in one don't affect the other.
Upgrading to the Team Collaboration plan
To upgrade your team to the Team Collaboration plan:
- Go to the Teams page.
- Select the team you want to upgrade
- Click the 'upgrade' link in the Account Type section.
Each member can easily move the existing team projects to our server. Just go to the app's projects page and do it in one click: