By purchasing Nucleo Extended license you are being granted a license to:
- Use Nucleo icons in items offered for sale where Nucleo contributes to the core value of the product being sold/shared.
- Use up to 1000 icons for a single project.
- Use Nucleo icons in unlimited personal and commercial projects where Nucleo doesn't contribute to the core value of the product being sold/shared (Extended license includes the Team Unlimited license).
- Have up to 20 users using the Nucleo web application at the same time.
A single Extended license gives you the right to use Nucleo icons in a single product for sale. If you want to use Nucleo in different products, you have to buy an extended license for each one of them.
A single license gives you the right to use up to 1000 icons in a single project. If you need to use up to 1000 icons in different projects, you have to buy an extended license for each one of them.
A Single Project is an organic, complex project. If you’re working on 2 or more sub projects (e.g. a website and a mobile application) that are connected/complementary (e.g. Facebook website and Facebook mobile app), you’re working on 1 project.
Some use examples allowed by the Extended license:
- Use of Nucleo icons as a feature of a Wordpress theme (e.g. users can change the icons of the design by picking one of Nucleo icons).
- Use of Nucleo icons as a feature of an application (e.g. a logo builder application that combines Nucleo icons to create and export a logo).
- Use of Nucleo icons as part of a website where users can pick an icon and pay to have it printed on a t-shirt.
- Use of Nucleo web font as a feature of a website CMS.
The Extended license doesn't allow you to redistribute our icons. You may not include the original purchased items (or source files) in your product, or allow your users to export the icons directly through your application/product.
The Extended license doesn't give you the right to share your Nucleo log-in information with your clients; you can share your login information with your team members though (up to 20 users), so that you can all use Nucleo applications and access source files at the same time.
If you’re still unclear about what is or isn’t allowed under this license, please contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.